Florida’s STMA Chapters welcomes returning and new members! We are an inclusive organization and offer a membership category for anyone interested in learning more about sports turf field management.
- $ 50 – SPORTS TURF MANAGER – If you are primarily responsible for managing or maintaining a sports field (s). This position is an eligible voting member in your Florida STMA chapter and to hold elective office. Join now
- $ 35 – SPORTS TURF MANAGER ASSOCIATE – If you are primarily responsible for managing or maintaining a sports field (s) AND your organization already has a Florida STMA chapter member employed. The Associate (s) has the same benefits and privileges as the Sports Turf Manger. Dues are lower because of multiple members; (groundskeepers, turf specialists, grounds maintenance, etc.) Join now
- $ 75 – COMMERCIAL– If you work for a company engaged in a commercial enterprise providing services and/or products to the sports turf profession (consultants, architects, designers, contractors, management companies, distributors and manufacturers, etc.). This position is an eligible voting member in your Florida STMA chapter and to hold an elective office available to the commercial category. Join now
- $ 50 – COMMERCIAL ASSOCIATE – If you are the 2nd person (or more) from a Commercial company. ALL COMMERCIAL ASSOCIATES must first have a Florida STMA Chapter COMMERCIAL MEMBER at their company before the lower dues category can be selected. This is a non-voting member in your Florida STMA chapter, and is not eligible to hold office. Join now
- $ 50 – ACADEMIC – If you are in teaching, extension, or research. This position is an eligible voting member in your Florida STMA chapter and to hold elective office. Join now
- $ 35 – AFFILIATE – If you are indirectly or on a part-time basis involved in the maintenance/management of sports fields (coaches, athletic directors, volunteers, or full time students, etc.) This is a non-voting member in your Florida STMA chapter, and is not eligible to hold office. Join now
After being accepted for membership, members of any Florida Chapter have the same member benefits and privileges in all chapters except for the right to vote and hold office. Voting rights and the right to hold office are restricted to a member’s home chapter, defined as the chapter to which member’s dues are paid. Members may only claim Home Chapter membership in a single chapter. Join now. Central Florida STMA shares reciprocal membership privileges with both the North Florida STMA and the South Florida STMA.
Click this link: STMA Florida Map … to locate your Chapter.